Sunday, November 21, 2010

XBox 360 HD picture size too big for TV?

My TV is a ';Phillips 34'; HDTV 34PW9817';. When I hook up the component cables to the HD ports the picture looks great but the screen is stretched beyond the borders of the TV. The TV is stuck on Widesceen mode and won't let me change it to anything else. When I go into the 360 menu there are options to change the display but of the four options only two work and both have the same issue. When I hook up the regular composite cables the screen fits perfectly. How can I resolve this?XBox 360 HD picture size too big for TV?
make sure the switch on the xbox cable near the console is in the correct position it will work if it is set to SD but it will cause the problem you are seeing here. it needs to be set to HDTV

No comments:

Post a Comment