Sunday, November 21, 2010

How can I shrink my web page (change the size of the page) before publishing it?

I have been teaching myself about webpage design. A friend suggested I use Netscape Communicator because it is a simple program. I made a page with some pictures, they are sized appropriately and the page looks good with one exception -- the page is a bit too large for the monitor and I have to scroll too much when viewing it. Is there a way that I can adjust this without having to start over? I tried table properties but I could not make any changes that way. I appreciate your help.How can I shrink my web page (change the size of the page) before publishing it?
I help you to do this.How can I shrink my web page (change the size of the page) before publishing it?
Sometimes adding the width to the td tag works.
Put in all in a table - Define width of table in pixels - like this:



%26lt;table border=';0'; cellpadding=';0'; align=';center'; width=';800';%26gt;



Resize photos to fit within 800 pixels

No comments:

Post a Comment