Friday, November 19, 2010

When connecting laptop to TV by hdmi, the screen, TV cuts out half the screen?

How do I get my widescreen on my TV, cause the TV cuts out the bottom tabs of my computer so I cant see everything. My computer is 15.4';. I changed the picture size on my TV and still cuts out the tabs.When connecting laptop to TV by hdmi, the screen, TV cuts out half the screen?
On the computer you might need to change the video output. Even though they are smaller screens, computer screens tend to run at higher resolutions then TVs. It could also be that the computer is running at an odd resolution that TVs are not meant too use.



If your TV is an HDTV Set the computer's video output to either 1280脳720 (720P) or If it's FULL HDTV then set to 1920x1080(1080P)



If it's an SDTV then set to one of the following depending on where you live



720脳576 Used on D1/DV PAL (UK and most of Europe)

704脳576 Used on EDTV PAL

720脳480 Used on DV NTSC (USA)

720脳486 Used on D1 NTSC

704脳480 Used on EDTV NTSC

No comments:

Post a Comment