Sunday, November 21, 2010

I have an antique photo frame that holds an unusual size of photo. How can I re-size a picture to fit it?

The opening on the frame is an oval. Measurements are 4 1/2 inches at widest point and 7 1/2 inches at tallest point. I know how to use programs to print regular sizes like 5x7 and 8x10, but this is different. When I constrain proportions, it is either too wide, too short, too thin, too long. I want to use my mom and dad's wedding photo, or it wouldn't matter so much. How can I change the photo size without changing their proportions, too?I have an antique photo frame that holds an unusual size of photo. How can I re-size a picture to fit it?
HI,

GO TO A LAB ANB GET THE SCAN DONE, BECAUSE OF UR PIC SIZE ( FRAME) IS SAMLL SO NO NEED TO WORRY ABT THE QUALITY,. IT WILL BE GOOD .

AND TELL THE LAB PEOPLE EXACTLY WHAT U HAVE SAID HERE, THEY TAKE CARE OF IT..IF POSSIBLE TAKE THE FRAME WITH U TO LAB, UR WORK WILL BE DONE,

DONT CUT THE ORIGINAL PHOTOGRAPH, ONCE U CUT , ITS FOR EVER,

ONCE U SCAN WITH GOOD QUALITY, U CAN DO ANY THING WITH IT, U CAN PRINT A PIC , WITH UR REQUIRED MEASUREMENTS.I have an antique photo frame that holds an unusual size of photo. How can I re-size a picture to fit it?
Just crop it to match the frame. Take it into your local lab and they can help you order the right size
Yeah, just cut it to size.
B/4 you do anything, You may want to have another copy made...

Back in the early 17 or 1800's there was this amazing invention....They were called scissors! They could help cut things into different sizes and shapes. Amazing!

That is how you could change the photo size......Have you not thought of them at all? Or am I missing something here?

good luck.....
Get your photo scanned, cropped nicely, printed to a good size, and than match the frame and photo with matting to cover the places not otherwise covered in the frame.



I dont know if that will help esthetically, but its a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment