Sunday, November 21, 2010

How come when I'm trying to view a pic in a gallery on a website in full size, the picture doesn't show?

On the status bar below the website, it says javascript;, and the picture won't open in a new window in full size. It does absolutely nothing. I just installed the new internet explorer 7(I think javascript came with it) and all of a sudden, my pictures won't load on this one site. Is there anything I can do to change this?How come when I'm trying to view a pic in a gallery on a website in full size, the picture doesn't show?
Since you just installed IE 7, it may have JavaScript turned off in Internet Options. Go to Control panel%26gt;Internet Options. Click on Security tab and then click the Custom level button. Scroll down to Scripting and make sure it is enabled.



If you are having problems after this, try downloading and using Firefox. Then check same site and picture's)



Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment