Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I change the font/size/color of my display name on MySpace on my page?

Like when people click on my profile, I want it to appear like so:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6o5d6on%26amp;s=1

Like above my picture?



Oh and can I do that for the text in my Extended Network box?



What's the code and where would I put it?



Thanks soo much.How do I change the font/size/color of my display name on MySpace on my page?
http://abrax.us/Katamari/SectionManager.鈥?/a>How do I change the font/size/color of my display name on MySpace on my page?
for your name:



%26lt;style%26gt;

.nametext {font:bold ##px times new roman; color:######;}

%26lt;/style%26gt;



for your extended network:



%26lt;style%26gt;

.blacktext12 {font:normal ##px verdana; color:######;}

%26lt;/style%26gt;



you can change the font style (normal, bold, etc.), font size (##px), font family (arial, verdana, times new roman, etc.), and replace ###### with any color code of your choice or simply the color name (red, black, green, etc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment