Friday, November 19, 2010

How can I change the size of my paper when I want to print something in Picasa?

I'm trying to print a 4X6 picture in Picasa. When I click on custom paper size and try to enter numbers, it doesn't do anything and the numbers don't show up.....have any idea how to fix the issue? Thank you so much!How can I change the size of my paper when I want to print something in Picasa?
In the Print window you need to click on the Printer Setup button on the left. This will open your printer dialog box and you change the paper size to 4x6 there. Almost all printers have 4x6 paper size listed, and if not, then most printer options allow you to choose ';Custom'; from the drop down list and then type the size. If yo are doing that, I don't know why it would not work. Has worked for me in all versions of Picasa since the beginning.



Then use the Print Layout section of Picasa for image size on the paper and you want to select 4x6 there also.



This should give you a 4x6 image on 4x6 paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment