Friday, November 19, 2010

How do i change the size of the blinking cursor on my computer?

Whenever im on my iTunes i try to edit my songs and when i do, the blinker is HUGE and its hard to work with, heres a link to a picture i made of what im talking about



http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w135/Jmo623/cursorgif-1.gif



Please help me!How do i change the size of the blinking cursor on my computer?
the newest version of iTunes you can download has an extremely thin cursor, kinda like from MS word, or when you are typing something in google, so I would say just upgradeHow do i change the size of the blinking cursor on my computer?
This did not answer my question. It had nothing to do with iTunes, the iTunes was just an example of where the annoying cursor shows up, and i want to make the cursor smaller.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment