Friday, November 19, 2010

How do I change the pictures of the aircraft in FSX?

First, I realize that this is not the Game section but the majority of the people in the Aircraft section play FSX, I chose to put this in this section. When I go to free flight, and I choose what plane I want to fly, there are pictures with each plane. I have installed some other planes such as the F-117 and F-14D but the pictures are not the same size as the rest of them which irritates me. How can I change those pictures?How do I change the pictures of the aircraft in FSX?
I have window vista so first i go to my computer and i open the (c) drive. then i go to program files (*86) and i then go to microsoft games. open the FSX file. then i got to sim objects. in sim objects i select planes. (its the same thing for helicopters) you select the aircraft that you would like to change. in that aircraft's file there should be a picture, erase that picture and add your own.



P.S. i would make a backup copy of the aircraft's file before modifying it. take the backup copy and put it in the sim objects folder. it helps just in case what your trying to do doesn't work.



if it doesn't work, then erase the modified file and replace it with the backup copy.



hope it works!How do I change the pictures of the aircraft in FSX?
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/927286 Is it helpful?

No comments:

Post a Comment