Friday, November 19, 2010

How do I change a file size of a photo?

...from my Kodak Easyshare C340 in order to make it smaller?

I need to post a picture on a webpage and it is taking forever to load %26amp; I think the file size is too big. What should I do?How do I change a file size of a photo?
IF YOU HAVE IT ON YOUR COMPUTER NOW YOU CAN RE-SIZE IT FREE AT THIS SITE BELOW... OR YOU CAN GO TO FASTSTONE AND DOWNLOAD YOUR OWN APPLICATION TO RE-SIZE AND EVEN DECORATE IT... FUN AND VERY EASY.How do I change a file size of a photo?
GLAD TO HELP! I USE IT A LOT, IT'S KINDA FUN... THANKS FOR THE POINTS!

Report Abuse


Dump kodak photoshare and get yourself Adobe Photoshop CS2
Upload it to Yahoo Photos. Then download it from Yahoo Photos. The downloaded version will be smaller.
save it under jpg
Change the image size. I don't know what programs you might have that would allow you to do this, so you might have to find an online uploading thing that resizes your photo. Search in google for that.
If you have windows xp, open the file in microsoft PictureIt, then hit format, then resize image , easy, then save it.
Use a photo editing program (Adobe Photoshop, ArcSoft Photo Studio Suite, Corel PhotoPaint) and change the image size - make it smaller.
You need a program called Paint shop Pro. You can download it from www.download.com



You can change the pic format, filesize, and resolution. And much much more. enjoy!
Hi, I recommand you to try google picasa.



picasa is a Google's photo software. It's what should've come with your camera.



It can Edit , organise and Share you picture and small video flips.



It's very easy to use and is free, just like Google



Download it free in here:



http://www.adcenter.net.cn/google-picasa鈥?/a>



Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment