Sunday, November 21, 2010

Using HTML, how do I change the size of an image for my myspace page?

I'm trying to make my 800x600 background picture fill up the entire background. How do I do this?Using HTML, how do I change the size of an image for my myspace page?
You can't change the pixel dimensions. The only way to make it cover the background completely is to have it repeat across and down the page. Try using the Myspace Editor for that. Just click the Customize tab and go to Background to select it and set the repeat pattern.



http://profileedit.myspace.com/index.cfm鈥?/a>Using HTML, how do I change the size of an image for my myspace page?
Download IrfanView



Upload the image onto IrfanView, and shorten it to 800x600, then save to ''My Pictures'' or any folder that is designated for pictures...now if you have a photobucket account, upload the picture on to photobucket.com..if you dont have an account, go ahead and make one, once you upload the picture, click on it from your album, so it enlarges, and right click and save to my pictures and that should work.
yes you can change the pixels, i do it all the time



%26lt;img src='; PHOTO URL HERE'; width=';NEW WIDTH HERE'; length';NEW LENGTH HERE';%26gt;





also be sur that your new dimensions are even or its gonna look all cracked out...say if its 800x600 make it 1000x800 or 1200x1000...u have to add the same amount to both sides.

No comments:

Post a Comment