Sunday, November 21, 2010

I did this before but now i cant get the pictures to show up only a link help!?!?!?

OK one time i was on photobucket.com because i was getting pictures for a thing for youtube.com. anyways i liked a lot of the pictures so i somehow got them to transfer to my desktop where i could see the picture change the size and stuff and if it was a moving picture i got it to move too. now I've been trying to do that for a long time now and cant figure out how i did it if someone could tell me how i would be so happy.(PS i wasn't set as background cuz i have like 12 different pics on my desktop and one background)I did this before but now i cant get the pictures to show up only a link help!?!?!?
go to another wibsite

or have another acount in photobucket

i prosnally just use photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment