Friday, November 19, 2010

How do I change the screen size on my laptop?

I just got a Sony Vaio and it has Windows Vista on it. When I first set it up the entire screen was filled with my desktop. Then when I turned it on yesterday the desktop size has been reduced and there is now a black bar on each side of the picture (like wide screen but on the sides instead of top and bottom.) I can't find anywhere to change the setting for screen width. Does anyone know how to do this?How do I change the screen size on my laptop?
Windows key, Appearance %26amp; Personalization, Adjust Screen Resolution.How do I change the screen size on my laptop?
Hi,



Visit esupport.sony.com and select your model and read the manuals and tutorials



You may also reset the screen. Look for a reset button on the monitor
you should have some bottons on side of your laptop that adjust the screen size.try to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment