Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I reduce the size of my computer screen so I can see the whole screen without scrolling?

I want to reduce the size of my screen so I can see the whole picture without scrolling. This is very annoying. My computer crashed and I had to reinstall my Windows XP. Since then I have printing that is too large. I thought I changed the size but now the printing seems larger than before.How do I reduce the size of my computer screen so I can see the whole screen without scrolling?
You can change it by pressing control and scrolling the page..

or u can change by right click on desktop

%26gt;properties

%26gt;setting

%26gt;change resolution...



good luck...How do I reduce the size of my computer screen so I can see the whole screen without scrolling?
hold ctrl and roll the mouse wheel down
Press your right mouse button on your desktop then select properties.



click on the tab at the top that states '; Settings ';.

Then under setting look at your Color Quality. See if you can set it to 32 bit. If you cannot then you need to update your driver. If you can, once selected, change your screen resolution to the desired size.

Hope this helps
Right click on your desktop with your mouse, if you are running vista or 7 select ';Personalise'; and then select ';Display Settings';



Notice the ';Resolution'; slider bar, move this to the left to decrease the amount of pixels on your screen, and the right to increase them, play with this until you get a comfortable Resolution, if you have a widescreen monitor, make sure the shape of the monitor in the window is widescreen, o things will look squished. If you are running XP or an older version of windows, this process will be only slightly different.
the above answer is correct. You can also hold CTRL+ the + button(no shift necessary) to zoom in or + the - sign to zoom out. That is a Temp fix. You can right click desktop, click properties, click setting and increase it to or above 1024x768
agree with ac

No comments:

Post a Comment