Sunday, November 21, 2010

How can I solve this MSN problem?

I use MSN, and I know you can send pictures, music and videos to whoever you're chatting with. In fact, I do this sometimes. However, one of my friends just created her account (About a week ago). When I chat with her, these options are not available. I also cannot draw pictures, change my font and size, and cannot invite other people into the conversation. I am sure that this problem has to do with the new person's account, because these options are available when I chat with others. Can it have something to do with the fact that she has just created her account?How can I solve this MSN problem?
No, but it has something to do with the version of messenger she's using or maybe she didn't bother downloading messenger and is using ebuddy or the like. (her version doesn't support those options)How can I solve this MSN problem?
It depends on what version of the MSN messenger she's using. The newest so far is 9.0.
dont worry - its all her problem - not yours.

she probably has handwriting disabled or using an old version.
Sounds to me that your friend is using an old version of msn messenger.

Tell your friend to download the current version that's out right now.
she may not have msn. The real name for msn is windows live messenger. Get her to do this: click the messenger icon so it opens to the sign in page. On the top toolbar click Help %26gt;About. Confirm that it is Windows Live Messenger, version 8.02 or better.

No comments:

Post a Comment