Friday, November 19, 2010

How do I change the size of my desktop wallpaper?

When I set a new picture as my desktop wallpaper it goes on as full screen and when I click to center it in the properties, it stays full screen. Same if I try to tile it. Any clues how to fix this??

Im on windows VistaHow do I change the size of my desktop wallpaper?
Well that the idea of wallpaper, to cover a whole screen! That is in any theme and what it is. You either stretch or tile it. Centre will not work.



When you use your own pictures, then you can use centre as well as stretch and tile.How do I change the size of my desktop wallpaper?
need you to get replys as i just changed mine and its gone to a small picture on a 22inch screen, so will everse what your answer is ,so wish you luck
  • band myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment