Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sony DSC-W50..Change image size?

I have a Sony DSC series digital camera and I used to be able to put them on my computer with a bigger image size so that I could print my pictures and have them come out clear, now all of a sudden when I upload them to ritzpix.com they tell me that my pictures maybe to low quality to print and when I do print they are all pixely... I think I must have changed a setting on my camera by accident, does anyone know how to fix it? ThanksSony DSC-W50..Change image size?
Look through your cameras menu and see where it mentions resolution ... pick Fine Quality Level ... that should result in image files that are 2816 x 2112 pixels in size.



If all else fails, there is a way to reset your menu back to the default settings that came on the camera

No comments:

Post a Comment