Sunday, December 11, 2011

My internet size grew!! HOW DO I FIX THIS?

Hi, I was checking my Yahoo E-mail and copied and pasted this REALLY long message over and over with Ctrl+V. Then when I came back on the internet the size of everything grew. Like do you know that you can change the picture ssize of your desktop? Well the same thing happened not to my desktop but to my internet. The size grew. PLEASE if you know how to fix this or know someone that knows how to fix this. Please do so. Thanks for the help!!My internet size grew!! HOW DO I FIX THIS?
Hold down Control, and using the tilt wheel on your mouse go up to make it bigger, and down to make it smaller.



-or-



Go to View%26gt;text size

- From there you can choose from the different sizesMy internet size grew!! HOW DO I FIX THIS?
Hold down the Ctrl key and scroll your mouse wheel down and up. This adjusts the text size of your internet browser. Do it this moment and see if that helps.
Press the Ctrl key and 0 (zero), or Ctrl and -
Hold down control and press the + or - sign on the number pad to the right side of your keyboard. This should work.



To bring it to the default size Hold down control and *
Go into view and select text size. Select normal. It should go back to size.
go to the very top of the screen, where it says ';file, ';edit'; and ';view'; and stuff. mouse over view, and scroll down. click on text size. choose the size of your text. problem solved.
right click on your screen with out internet on then go to graphic properties then display setings then pick your size u want hope i helped =]
if you look at the bottom right theres a %100 see if it is that

No comments:

Post a Comment