Sunday, December 11, 2011

Does anyone know how to change the dimensions on pictures?

I have a lot of pictures on my computer, that my girlfriend has sent me. They are all different sizes, some are small and some are big. Is there a way I can make all the pictures all the same size?Does anyone know how to change the dimensions on pictures?
Use the Image Resizer from Microsoft Powertoys



http://download.microsoft.com/download/w鈥?/a>Does anyone know how to change the dimensions on pictures?
yes, but it's time-consuming...first you want to click ';start'; %26gt; ';programs'; %26gt; ';accessories'; %26gt; then try to find a program called ';paint'; or ';mspaint'; in that folder, in paint, open your picture, then click (on the top) ';image';, then ';attributes';...from there, you can change the dimensions of the picture to anything you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment