Sunday, December 11, 2011

How do i change font and size of text on my myspace page?? read to understand?

i created div layers and stuff for my myspace and i have all of my text on my page set to certain layers with their certain fonts and sizes...but now i put a picture on my page and i want to put a caption under it with a bigger, bolder, different font...and i tried the classic ';%26lt;font face=';Verdana';%26gt;Text Here%26lt;/font%26gt;'; with the ';%26lt;b%26gt;text here%26lt;/b%26gt;'; within it and it changes nothing?! do i have to do something special to the css/text layer?? or is there a special code to change my pre-existing text style? i just want this one piece of text to be different then the rest and i dont know what to do?? please help me....and no offense but please to answer telling me to go to this site or that site...im looking for some1 with more experience than me who can tell me...thanxHow do i change font and size of text on my myspace page?? read to understand?
%26lt;font size=20%26gt;



I chose size 20 you can put whatever size you want



You can change the color by putting



%26lt;font color=Purple%26gt;How do i change font and size of text on my myspace page?? read to understand?
u dont need quotations

example:

%26lt;font face=verdana%26gt;
%26lt;font color=';333FF';%26gt;INSERT YOUR TEXT HERE%26lt;/font%26gt;

this one will only change the color but it will make it look different..You can change the color code this one is just blue
its all about the layout you have
  • get teenagers intrested
  • hack myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment