Sunday, December 11, 2011

How do I repair a picture that I made smaller with the Paint program?

I made a picture smaller with the Paint Program in my computer. The picture was from My Pictures, and when I tried to change it back to the normal size, the image looked kind of distorted (mainly out of focus) and definitely not like it looked before I made it a smaller size. Is there anyway to fix this??How do I repair a picture that I made smaller with the Paint program?
Sorry to say this, but i hope you have your original picture somewhere. There is no way to make the picture bigger again like you want. It will always look very pixel like.



When you work with a picture you can undo i guess, but not after you saved and closed paint one time.



Always save your original picture!



Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment