Sunday, December 11, 2011

How do you do the thing where you freeze a page into a document/picture?

There's a part of a music video that I want to paint but I need to figure out how to get it into something that I can print/change the size. I've done it in computers before but I forget how. For either Mac or PC, I've got bothHow do you do the thing where you freeze a page into a document/picture?
Hit the ';Print Screen'; key on your keyboard. It takes a screenshot. You can then paste this into any image editing software, like Photoshop or even MS Paint. There are also software products available that will allow you to extract scenes from an MP4 file or other video formats.



Edited to add requested additional info: print screen button usually says ';Prt Sc'; on PC keyboards. On the Mac, a more complex series of actions is needed. See the URL added in the sources below.
  • hair bands
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment