Sunday, December 11, 2011

Edit a picture by MS-word?

How do i change the size and resolution of my picture in ms-word? I want to convert it (2592/1944';) into a passport size photograph (6/4''). Can anybody help me to give me a solution?Edit a picture by MS-word?
You cannot convert a picture in MS Word - it is not designed as a photo-editing program. What you can do is resize the picture to fit your document by clicking on it and dragging the corners in (or out) diagonally. Don't do the sides and top/bottom independently or you may end up altering the aspect ratio.Edit a picture by MS-word?
All you do is click on the picture and a frame appears around it. There are little boxes in each corner. If you pass your cursor over the box, it turns into a double-headed arrow. Once it looks like that double-headed arrow, hold down your mouse button and drag the little box in the direction that gives you the result that you want. You'll have to play with the output to get the exact size you want, as it probably won't match up to exactly what you see on your monitor and the passport has to be exact. Just print it on plain paper and measure it so you can make corrections as needed before you print your final copy. It's easy.



I just did this to verify to myself that it can be done, because I don't think the first answer is correct. If I just did it - it must be possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment