Sunday, December 11, 2011

On Photoshop, when I take a big picture and make it smaller it goes fuzzy. How can I fix this?

I took a picture with my camera, put it on the computer and now I need it to be really small because I'm doing a collage on photoshop. But when I make it smaller, it goes fuzzy. I tried changing the size of the image but the same thing happens. HELP!On Photoshop, when I take a big picture and make it smaller it goes fuzzy. How can I fix this?
By making it smaller, you are removing information (pixels) and the image will blur. How sharp the image is will be a factor of the number of pixels in the original as well as the format. For example jpg is already compressed and if you compress it further by shrinking it, you lose detail because you are adding ';noise.'; You should always shoot pictures in the highest resolution your camera supports. It allows you to do more when you want to edit it later.On Photoshop, when I take a big picture and make it smaller it goes fuzzy. How can I fix this?
You can't change the size of a bitmapped graphic file without causing it to go fuzzy. (What you see on TV is TV, not reality.) Vector graphic files can be resized without doing that. (And Photoshop is bitmapped.)
try sharpening it

goto fliter-sharpen-un sharp mask

play around with the settings to your likeing
  • housesforsalebyowner amos
  • root of what ever
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment