Sunday, December 11, 2011

How do you make a picture smaller on Photoshop?

I want to make a collage of my friends on photoshop but how do u make the picture smaller. I want to make them smaller not change the file size!How do you make a picture smaller on Photoshop?
I dont have the program open in front of me so I will have to tell you what to look for. In the file menu somewhere look for ';resample'; You can make it any size or format you wantHow do you make a picture smaller on Photoshop?
only hit ctrl+t and u can change the size
To make the entire image smaller in appearance, you would use the ';Image Size'; command. To make individual pieces, or layers, of an image smaller (or larger, or tweaked or whatever) select the layer in question in your layers pallete, and then ';Free Transform'; or ';Command T'; on a mac (I forget the PC equiv, mb CTRL T or ALT T) and it brings up a border around the subject matter in question that you can drag, shift drag, etc.
  • favorite software program
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment