Sunday, December 11, 2011

How do I shrink my page size so it all fits on the computer screen?

I changed my custom theme picture and all of a sudden my page is too big to fit on the computer screen. I don't want visitors to have to scroll over to see my friends list. How do I get it's original size back?How do I shrink my page size so it all fits on the computer screen?
never had this happen but scroll over and size the box down til it fits on the screen,,, i'd scroll way down and the bring it up to the size you want.....................just looked at your 360 page........what would happen if you removed some of the grafic????? the grafic is the same over and over.... i'm from wisconsin so i like it but can you drop two clips on the right side??? in other words i think the width of the grafics in the background and therby setting your screen size hmmmmm

by the way,,, the first ';friend'; on your list,,, send a HAPPY BIRTHDAY'; FROM ME TOO enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment